Thursday, October 18, 2012

new tools, new dolls, new workspace (kinda)....

i have been all a flutter this week with the prospect of getting in some serious studio time !!
i bought new tools...



reorganized my work area....





and got a massive amount of sculpting done, of which this is just a smidgen...



and, as you can see from my "fancy ass pictures", playing around with editing them on picassa! ha!

i've been working at home now for over a week and I AM LOVING IT!!!!! i hope and intend to stay here!! i am proud to say that my work is now in 7 galleries....the 7th i've just added and my work will be in there on november 12th...i'll post the details closer to their opening day.

so, with the holidays coming up, i'm just trying to get a jump on things.

i'm basically just skipping halloween this year, and going directly to christmas. i love halloween, but with my ear still fairly tender and not really feeling motivated to get in a huge crowd, i am probably just going to sit it out this year. or take it very quietly and simply.

how about you? what are your plans for halloween? 
are you craftily getting ready for christmas?

it's still very hot here in new orleans, which is ok by me for now, since i am going to be washing my hair in the kitchen sink for a looooong time.... 

until next time,

♥amber♥

6 comments:

Lurena Sheary Williamson said...

Looks great! You can come over and spiffy up my space too. :) Glad to see ya working again!

Amber Leilani Middleton said...

thanks, lurena! it feel great to be back doing what i love!!

yoborobo said...

Oh my gosh, Amber! Your work area is so tidy. Mine is a disaster. I love the sleeves and hands on your new doll. Congrats on the 7th gallery! xo

Amber Leilani Middleton said...

oh, this is just a very small area in the room....the rest of it is a disaster!! i have to share with the mister and his side of the table is a nightmare!! haha!

Connie said...

You, young lady, are an amazing talent. I am mesmerized by your creativity :)
Your blogging sister, Connie

TheBlakkDuchess said...

Your work space looks great! =D

I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying working from home. And I'm so happy that your work is in so many galleries! That's just beyond wonderful!!! ^-^

XOXO