Wednesday, May 30, 2012

and they are DONE!!....

well, i never thought i would actually do it ( yes, i had my doubts toward the end), but i FINALLY FINISHED ALL 10 PIECES for the show in albuquerque this july!!!
WOOT!!

here are the last 6 pieces....

the dark queen - detail

the dark queen

the pining queen

the pining queen - detail

the queen bee - detail

the queen bee

snow white & rose red

the pink - detail

the pink

i hope you have enjoyed watching this project unfold.
i truly did enjoy working on each and every one of these pieces... but i am happy to be finished!!

i just started on some steampunk doll designs ( the first on i listed on ETSY this afternoon ) and i will share those with you very soon!!

until next time,

♥amber♥

3 comments:

Kalaya Steede said...

Absolutely Gorgeous Darling! Wish I could be there with you but I'm working on it!!! Well done! ♥♥♥

TheBlakkDuchess said...

Eek! I've only been gone for two months but it seems like years! Your queens are amazing! I love them all. I can't wait to go back and look at everything you've been up to. =D

Hope you're doing well, and the mister and the kitties too! ^-^

XOXO

Rachel said...

Wonderful! I think the Dark Queen and Queen Bee are my favourites.