Wednesday, April 11, 2012

just a teensy tinsy peek....

just one little sneaky peek at a piece from my upcoming show in albuquerque.
i've worked for the last 6 weeks on 5 of the 10 pieces i have planned.
this is a side view of "briar rose". i'll post more pics close to show time.


as i was getting ready to photograph them, patches, my tortie kitty, tried to be ever so helpful and actually broke one of my lights for my lightbox AND one of the dolls. luckily it was a small piece and only her crown got a little dented. i can fix it. but, still, i cried....

i'm off to take more pictures today. 
i wasn't happy with the ones i took yesterday.

until next time,

♥amber♥

3 comments:

Kalaya Steede said...

She is soooo sweeeet!!! I guess Patches just wanted your attention.

yoborobo said...

She looks amazing! I hope today goes better for you. I have 3 cats, and 2 dogs. 'Nuf said. ;)) xox

Amber Leilani Middleton said...

thanks, pam...guess i should not feel so alone in my cat horror stories! haha!
kalaya...you've met patches. you know what she's capable of...