Sunday, October 16, 2011

stargazers, fish girls, and dreamers--oh my!!

happy sunday everybody!
sorry i've been away for so long...i've been burning the candle at both ends and it finally caught up with me...i've been feeling pretty craptastic these last few days, but i've had to suck it up and work, work, work anyway.
here's some pics of just a few things i just finished...

hester has dreamed of running away with the circus since she was a little girl...

hester is available in my ETSY shoppe

this is my favorite part of this doll! i wish everything i did turned out this well....

lila the fish girl...

available at Ragin' Daisy here in NOLA...
(and yes, to answer your question, kalaya, i did indeed cut out and put all of those "scales" on one at a time)

lorena the stargazer....

also available at Ragin' Daisy

she sees our future in the stars...

i've also been playing around with making some more ornaments:




these will also be at Ragin' Daisy this week....
so, i guess that's about it for now. sorry to overload you...there's just so much to tell you about!

well, i need to finish up a few things ( including getting my own hair in order) before mah boo comes in from germany tonight...

toodles!

♥amber♥

3 comments:

Christina J. said...

I love them all! They are all amazing. I think Hester might be my favorite ...

yoborobo said...

I love them all! But I really love the one with the circus tent - she is awesome. Lovely work - xo Pam

Kalaya Steede said...

Those scales must of taken FOREVER. I LOVE IT! Bravo!!! XO