Saturday, July 9, 2011

new dolls? you say...why yes!!

hola everybody!!
i've been working on a bunch of new dolls that will be making their way to mariposa gallery in albuquerque next week, and i thought i would pop in this evening and share a few of them with you...


old scratch... you gotta be careful of this one!

another ostrich necked girl...one of my favorites to work on!

let your freak flag fly!

a wee strong man ( he's about 2"x2")

another leopard skinned girl...meow dahling!

this broken queen has been hanging around for ages...

and that's what i've been busy on this last week or so.

i'm working on a few more pieces that should be ready next week. i can't wait to share them with you as well!

i hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend and i'd love to hear from you...

cheers!


♥amber♥

11 comments:

yoborobo said...

Amber, they are so fantastic, and I could have picked them out of a line-up as yours. :) I'm partial to the freak flag gal - she hits home! hahah! xox Pam

Georgina said...

I love ol' Scratch...so very handsome and charming, but watch it! LOL

Your dolls are adorable!

Kalaya Steede said...

Ooh...what nice pieces you have. I really like the outstretched...I mean ostrich necked girl but I LOVE the colors on the let your freak flag fly. Oh...I just love them all. Nice work Amber!

Knickertwist said...

Love them all but the first fellow is my fave. He's just the right amount of cheeky.

Amanda said...

Oh my! I love them so much!!!

Fizzle Kicks said...

WOW! Soo amazing!

http://fizzlekicks.blogspot.com

Dawn in the Forest said...

You've been busy:) I love all the new pieces you've finished....they are all fantastic.

floatingwoo said...

Way to go! Keep up the great work your on a roll! Chris

Michele Lynch Art said...

Amber I love the new dolls! They are fabulous!!! I can't even pick a favorite! xo Michele

Amber Leilani said...

thanks so much everybody!! sorry i'm just getting around to saying so...it's been a little weird here lately....but we're getting back to normal, we hope!!

Cheryl Valadez said...

Mariposa Gallery?! That's in my neck of the woods! Guess I'll be making a trip to Nob Hill very soon to get a closer look :) I'm loving them on your blog so I can only imagine how cool they'll be in person.