Wednesday, March 2, 2011

it's carnival time and...

tonight marks the beginning of the long carnival weekend heading into mardi gras.

it's my favorite time of year, the weather is GORGEOUS! and i'm trying to get in the spirit....
this start of this year has been tough and i've been sooooo stressed out, carnival hasn't really even registered or if it has i've been too paranoid something bad is going to happen to enjoy what i'm doing.
i can't live like that. especially during carnival!

we went to barkus on sunday ( the dog parade in the quarter ) and i got a few good shots...








this is my favorite:


i have no idea who this is, but they were just too cute!

anyway...i will probably not post again until after all the hubub is over...that would be sometime later next week.

until then, happy mardi gras!



amber
xoxoxo



3 comments:

Lidia said...

Happy Mardi Gras! Get out there and enjoy it!

Gloria said...

Enjoy Mardi Gras! How fun that must be. Great pictures.

TheBlakkDuchess said...

Happy Mardi Gras! =D

I hope you have a riot this week! ^-^ I've always wanted to experience Mardi Gras... I can't wait til I can!

I'm glad you like my goblin. He & the rose are doing splendidly... I convinced him not to sit quite so close to the edge of the window sill, however, as he's in danger of being knocked into the sink by clumsy humans... ^-^

Have an awesome week!!! And I love the pics & hope there's more!

XOXO