Wednesday, March 23, 2011

back to beading...

the last few days i have been working on finishing some beaded pendants i started last year ( before my wrist went haywire ). i've been soooooo into my dolls this last year, i have, sadly, neglected my beadwork.
but, since i am pretty much out of clay ( and $ to buy it with ), i dug into the box of half finished pendants and well, finished some of them....





each of these little beauties are currently available in my ETSY shoppe...

have a great wednesday everyone!

{who do you think will win top chef allstars tonight?! }

♥amber♥

4 comments:

Kalaya Steede said...

Wow! These are stunning.

Dawn in the Forest said...

Your pendants are beautiful:)

Amber Leilani said...

thanks kalaya! my mister saw them last night and said, no so eloquently: " i think you should make jewelry and not dolls"
nice. well, i think i can do both....

Christina J. said...

These are gorgeous! I love them all! It's always nice to see some beadwork on your blog, especially because our styles are different. I love your work. :) Thanks for the comment on the marcasite earrings--I accidentally deleted it instead of publishing--oops! And, I think you should continue to make both jewelry and dolls!