Friday, March 25, 2011

and a few more pendants...

i don't know what's gotten in to me lately...
i can't stop beading!!!

here are the newest additions to my ETSY shoppe:

this one is brand new! i love it so much, it's hard to give up.
i know it will find a good home, however...

this one i made last summer, and you've seen it before...it was at a local
boutique, but is now available on ETSY...

this one you've seen before too. but, again, it was time to let go...

hope everyone is having a great friday!

♥amber♥

7 comments:

Kalaya Steede said...

Did I ever tell you that you take wonderful pictures? Well...you do!

Amber Leilani said...

thanks, kalaya! i need a new back drop -- this one's all scratched up...now that i'm working again, i can afford one! yay!

Dawn in the Forest said...

They are all so lovely! The first one is my fav:)

Christina J. said...

Love them all!

Cristina said...

They are amazing!!!

Amber Leilani said...

thanks y'all! you make me feel so good...

Papillon Bleu said...

Oh I totally understand the addiction! It is like working with frensy even in front of the tv or sometimes you just cannot go to bed because you cannot stop creating! ;-)

Thank you for you nice comment, actually, I think one of your dolls did unlock a solution to one of my "problems" for my last challenge.I thought I could combine a variety of skills for this doll which opened many posibilities! After all, why should dolls all have legs and feet ? hmm?
Have a lovely creative time.