Wednesday, February 23, 2011

new dollies added to my ETSY shoppe...

i added a few new items to the ETSY shoppe this afternoon...


"spring has sprung" is a little bit of a departure for me from my usual sideshow and day of the dead themes...


i wanted her to be a little pouty, a little sweet, and a lot pink!
she has little pink and orange flowers in her hair and is surrounded by swirling butterflies
since it's warmed up so much here over the last week or so, i thought a fresh, spring piece was in order!

but, i also finished a couple of new additions to my sideshow troupe...


this is gerilyn, another bearded lady.


gerilyn thinks her beard is too curly, but her husband thinks it's just perfect!
see the doubt on her face as she looks at him...
gerilyn is also decked out in her spring finest! pink and green are her favorite colors...


meet luigi. luigi if from rome, but he came to america because of a woman.
she broke his heart, and took all of his money. 
he took to street fighting until he was recruited for a security position at a fair in the southeast. 
 from there, his strongman persona was born!


luigi is terribly sweet and loving. he would never hurt a fly....
well...

so, i hope you enjoyed seeing my newest creations...i really had fun working on them.
they always let me know who they are...

until next time,

amber
xoxoxo

4 comments:

Michele Lynch Art said...

They are all three Darling! Love them!

Amber Leilani said...

thank you!

Knickertwist said...

I think Luigi wants to be my new boyfriend ;)

Amber Leilani said...

luigi loves the ladies...