Monday, January 31, 2011

one world, one heart at art dolls only...

the one world, one heart blog event has begun...


and yours truly is participating via the art dolls only group from etsy!
if you go to the art dolls only blog, you can have a look at the amazingly wonderful pieces that were donated (27 in all, i believe) by members of our group and you have a chance to win one of those items including my marie antoinette doll:


so, pop on over to their site and leave a comment.
we love comments.
our dollies love comments.
our dollies need to be loved....

amber
xoxoxo

ps... unfortunately, i am not able to participate here due to some personal issues taking up pretty much all of my time. you will have to go to the art dolls only blog for a chance to win marie. she wants to get out of my studio, so help her do so....

1 comment:

Kristin said...

What a beautiful blog! So happy to have found you through OWOH - it was so nice of you to comment on my art piece in the frenzy that is the event. I will be back as I am now a follower, xo