Wednesday, December 15, 2010

just a pop in to say hello...

i thought i would pop in for a minute and share a few things with you...

first of all, today is the first day in about 2 weeks that i've worked in my studio.
i've been taking a little "down time" to kind of figure out what direction i want to move in this year. for me, sometimes, i need to just sit and dream. let my mind wander. or wonder. whichever you like. that is part of the creative process for me, and i haven't been doing as much of it as i should.


i didn't get much accomplished, but a few things are starting to take shape:


i started work on a new fortune teller doll. don't you love her curls?


and i worked on some gifts for family members and friends ( but i won't show those to you, just in case they're peeking....)

the rest of this week is going to be taken up by festive outings and holiday shopping, so there will plenty more time for me to just dream...


and, believe it or not, i'm already thinking about valentine's day (!)


and mardi gras will be here before you know it...


have a happy rest of the week!

amber
xoxoxoxo

ps...i got a pretty good clean bill of health from my dr. this week! i was sweating that... so happy happy!

3 comments:

TheBlakkDuchess said...

Yay for the clean bill of health! =D

I LOVE the curls on the new fortune teller! They're awesome! ^-^

I hope you're having a wonderful time dreaming & scheming. Every girl needs to just sit & dream now & then. ^-^

Have a most wonderful rest of your week my dear.

XOXO

TheBlakkDuchess said...

Hello, darling! =D

Keep working on it, you deserve to enjoy your winter holidays! ^-^

And I always love when what I write or say makes someone think in directions they otherwise may not have. And I love even more when someone has that effect on me. ^-^

You've got a wonderful sounding mister! ^-^

Hope you're having a great week & that your weekend is awesome!

XOXO

Thelma-Art said...

I love her curly hair, she will be the best. I love your charming dolls, Great!!