Tuesday, November 30, 2010

freaks and elves....


well, hello there, strangers!
yeah, it's me.
been a while...

i've been working on more dolls than i can count

including some little holiday elf girls.
i don't normally like pastels, but they work here!

love me some glitter!

and some masking.
how many days till mardi gras!?

the cirque du orleans sideshow is gaining numbers


these two lovely ladies just joined and have been a tremendous success!

they don't have homes yet though, so if you are looking to adopt... let me know!

so, it's going to have to be a short post today...
i am afraid if i stay i will lapse into a rant of self pity and rage,
and that's not what i want this blog to be about.
but, let's just say that staying positive has been work over the last few weeks.

anyway... more new circus-y critters will be joining the ranks this weekend.

until then,
keep smiling. everyone will wonder what you're up to!

amber





3 comments:

TheBlakkDuchess said...

Hey there, m'dear! I absolutely LOVE all these lovelies. The octo-woman is my favorite... XD

You're in my thoughts & I'm sending you extra doses of hugs & positive energy! I hope whatever's been getting you down takes a hike! Give yourself a hug & pretend it's from me! =D

XOXO

TheBlakkDuchess said...

I'm so glad to hear from you! I was beginning to fear you'd fallen off the planet (not really... I *did* know you were super busy...) ^_~

I'm so sorry you have to get another job. Don't give up on your art though! Keep at it, it's wonderful & I love it more than you know. ^-^

Keep going & you will succeed! I just know it. ^-^

Yay for new inspiration! =D
I'm always excited to see what you've come up with.

Sending you huge amounts of love & hugs. (yay!) =D

I hope you had a most wonderful day today & that tomorrow is even better. ^-^

XOXO

The Lone Beader® said...

I love the red spider woman! Very cool & interesting!