Saturday, August 14, 2010

weekend update...heh heh...

happy saturday everyone!

it's been very rainy here for the last week...

a good time to be in the studio...


and i am very happy to be able to share with you all ( finally )  that this week niki and i lined up 3 shows for ourselves between now and february 2011!!!
the first one will in fact be, the pandemonium shadow show, which we have been plotting this summer and will take place in october.
the second is a holiday show at the end of november and the third will be a valentine's show in february ( thank goodness mardi gras is late next year!)
so, that is very exciting!!
i better get to work...


do i get an "A" for effort....?

have a great weekend!

amber



3 comments:

Lidia said...

You deserve an A++++ for effort. Good luck with the shows you and Nikki lined up. It's really nice that you have someone to do them with.

TheBlakkDuchess said...

YES! You get a whole herd of A's! =D

I'm so excited for you for getting those shows! I know you'll rock them. ^-^

You have a great weekend too, and happy crafting! ^-^

TheBlakkDuchess said...

Yes, in theory, they're supposed to make our lives better. ^-^ I did get logged on & my test taken. Yay!

I'm going to do parasite research now... or it could be that I'm an inexperienced porch gardener... lol. I suppose Nature will mostly forgive me for not totally knowing what I'm doing. ^-^

I know I'll have a good week & I hope you do too! I hope all your crafting & creating is going well, and I can't wait to see pictures of all the fun lovelies you're making. =D

xoxo