Friday, June 11, 2010

where bloggers create is a week away...

patches and cash wanted me to remind everyone that next saturday, june 19th is the second annual WHERE BLOGGERS CREATE event.

i am going to be participating - and hopping joyfully around to many many blogs that day.

i have a clean and fairly well organized studio to show you, many works in progress to share,perhaps a peek inside where i get my inspiration, and some very very exciting news that just unfolded today! tah dah! but, you'll have to wait till next week. tee hee hee.

so, i hope you will join me and all the other bloggers who will be taking part in this event!

i am off to have some sushi with my good friend, laura...

y'all have a great weekend.

cheers!

amber

3 comments:

Lidia said...

You must thank patches and cash for the reminder. I can't wait to see the blogs this weekend. I need inspiration just to clean mine up!

Amber Leilani said...

i cleaned mine up so i could participate! ha ha! and... my pictures don't really show how truly crappy it is most of the time!

Karen Burns said...

Oh, The Decemberists! The Crane Wife 3.
Great blog :-)