Wednesday, May 26, 2010

fresh paint



well, LOST is over... what do i do now?

seriously.

well, i managed to pull myself off the floor and actually get some work done this week. it was a slow process, and they are not ready for their closeups yet, but here are a few sneak peaks at some other pieces i painted over the weekend...
i think i am going to keep this one. i love love love the way his horns came out!

the rest of him isn't so bad either...


someone does not want to be photographed... she's being very difficult...


perhaps when she actually has a stand, she will be more accommodating.

that's really it this morning, i suppose. like i said, i have been working on a few more faces - i am just not comfortable yet with bodies. i am not sure exactly what i want to do, so i am letting the pieces i started just be for now.
they will tell me when they are ready to become who they are meant to be...

have a great tuesday!

amber

2 comments:

Cheryl Valadez said...

So kewl I haven't the words to describe it! LOVE them both!!

ALTERED ARTIFACTS said...

I love them so far and I loved lost too but I do wish it had a better ending ... or a more clear ending ... However, I am sure these will have a much better finish :))
Inka