Wednesday, March 10, 2010

flitting around the studio

well, there seems to have been a lot going on around here lately. there probably hasn't, really, it just feels that way.
i am 3 day into serving 9 days in the criminal district jury pool and let me tell you - it's taking it out of me!
but, i am trying to keep a stiff upper lip, nonetheless...

have been trying to work on a few things here and there....

a new cab i started beading around on sunday. changed the color order on monday.

box of goodies. this is what i haul around my cabs in. you can see semi finished pieces, plain cabs, and pieces of ultrasuede poking out. all jumbled together waiting to be worked on!

my baby boy, cash, keeps me company while i work.

a few paper projects in the works. i find that i enjoy working with paper much in the same fashion as i do my beading - kind of a production line format. who knows what these will become?!

a little inspiration i keep in front of my beading table. i opened the blinds to find this beckoning me on sunday afternoon.

hopefully i will have finished work to show you by monday.

this weekend is my 40th birthday and i am sure that celebrations will ensue, so don't hold me to the finished work time table....
have a great week, everyone!

amber

1 comment:

Christina J. said...

I always think it's interesting to see what others are working on. And it's nice to see that I'm not the only one with several projects in various stages! :)

Have a very happy birthday!