Sunday, April 5, 2009

new boutique openend!


after a year of dilly-dallying, i finally decided to open up shop over at smashing darling.i found out about this gorgeous, hip, and fashion oriented site from the blogs of several other jewelry artists.
i am hoping that it will be a good outlet for me, and i surely hope it will be better than etsy has been. i'm sorry, but that just has not worked out for me, no matter what i have done. i have taken some very good advice and put it to use, and still have only had 4 sales in a year.
i intend to keep my etsy shop open, mainly because i enjoy the teams i belong to - although i am not as active as i probably need to be. i'll work on that too.
at least i have to keep trying.
so, drop by and check it out if you have a chance.
it is truly a lovely site and i think you will find something you like in any number of the boutiques there.

7 comments:

SarahKelley said...

Amber I so, so, so hope it works out better for you!
It seems like a nice site-- certainly has some great stuff-- more great stuff since you're there!

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Lovely shop, Amber. Good luck. I am trying out Artistry Arts myself.

Carol Dean said...

Cool site, Amber :D I wish you the best of luck there. It has a sleek, modern aesthetic that your work fits right in with. *hugs*

Lidia said...

Best of luck with your new shop on smashing darling. Everything looks beautiful and the site is fabulous. Lidia

Susan Clinkscales said...

Amber, your shop looks great! Keep us updated on how you do.

Terry Spier-Kalmar said...

Amber - the new shop looks wonderful - I've not heard of this site before - your work seems to fit in so well. I wish you the best of luck.

Annette Piper said...

I think Etsy can be great for some - but it didn't work for me either. Even though I shop there, it just didn't seem to be my typical customer did. Hope your new shop goes well!