Saturday, March 14, 2009

TiLT your head



thanks to jill at livngoodjewelry i recently discovered tilt creations.
theresa hand crafts wonderful totes and evening bags ( like the one above - i totally dig the texture and the retro colors of this little gem) AND she publishes some pretty tasty recipes on her blog. i have searched the food network website until i am blue in the face, and i find the black beans and rice recipe i want to make on a fellow crafter's blog.
life is full of surprises...

2 comments:

TiLT said...

I'm Glad you found me too :)
That recipe is wonderful...I got to it by trying about 5-8 other recipes..then mushed 'em into one using only the ingredients I liked at the amounts I preferred :)

I post (well, 95% of the time) food every Friday :)

Annette Piper said...

That recipe DID sound great - I'm going to be trying it soon. And what wonderful bags she has!