Sunday, March 22, 2009

lookie what i got...





this BEA-U-TIFUL necklace arrived friday from the multi talented carol dean sharpe of sand fibers.

it is my first sand fibers piece - but probably not my last - and it was made just for me! yay! how fabulous is that?! you know that copper and turquoise are my fave color combo - and carol dean knew that too!

there is nothing like coming home after a long, gruelling day at work and finding a slice of beauty waiting for you in your mailbox.

i think every day needs to have more beauty in it, and thanks to carol dean and her innovative, gorgeous, wearable designs, there is.

3 comments:

Carol Dean said...

I'm so happy you like it, Amber :D It blows my mind, actually, because I've been such a fan of yours since I first saw your work on flickr!

SarahKelley said...

It even *looks* like it was made just for you-- Perfect fit! Gorgeous on!!!!

Bead-Mused said...

Your work is gorgeous!

I love Carol Dean's work and this piece looks absolutely lovely on you!
Theresa