Friday, November 21, 2008

Holiday Craft Show in NOLA



i was just invited to be a part of the holiday craft market at the big top here in new orleans. i did this show the year of katrina and i had a blast - besides making enough money to buy joseph a print he had been looking at that day.

for those of you who live in or might be in the big sleazy during the holidays,
the show is SUNDAY DECEMBER 14TH FROM 12-5PM

stop by and say hi if you can!

with the economy as it is, i have not been making much jewelry - just fiddling around with the bead embroidery and taking care or myself.

i do have a good bit of inventory, but this morning i started making some cute, vintage, inexpensive earrings to take with me to the show. i made some cute ones and will post pics early next week.

i am going to have to order some more chain and possibly some ear wires, but i am not going overboard.

i hope i do well. it would be nice to make some extra cash this time of year.

wish me luck!

4 comments:

Teresa jane said...

Oh, I wish I could go! We love New Orleans! But we wont be doing any traveling anytime soon. Boohoo!

Oh well, I hope you do well at the craft show! I will keep my fingers crossed for you. :)

Lidia said...

Great news on the invite! The show sounds like fun. Lidia

mycraftyways said...

This is a great opportunity !
I wish you the best of luck, hope you have a wonderful time and make some customers happy !

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Don't you forget to let us know how you do on your show. I hope you do very well.