Tuesday, October 28, 2008

values

i was given an award and tagged by teresa of topcatcreations this week.
teresa is the muscle behind the southeastern etsy group
i belong to and a wonderfully inventive and imaginative
artist.

Here are the rules for receiving this award:

1. Mention the blog that gave you the award & comment on their blog when you post the award. (done)
2. List 6 things you VALUE & 6 things you DON'T VALUE. (below)
3. Then, pass the award onto 6 other blog buddies! (below)

6 Things I Value:

1. my companion, joseph, who is the love of my life!
2. my parents and the values they distilled into me along with the ability to think for myself.
3. the experiences i have had - good and bad - that have made me who i am today.
4. my friends who have stuck by me even when i was being a butthead
5. alone time to work on my beadwork
6. my freedom and the fact that i am not oppressed for being a woman

6 Things I Do Not Value:

1. religious or political persecution or closed mindedness
2. the unwillingness to compromise
3. thinking you are better than someone else because you have money
4. thugs who have no regard for human life ( see new orleans' crime rate)
5. brainwashing in any form
6. wanting/expecting a handout

Now, here are 6 blogs I have chosen to receive this award:

i am no good at this part.
i am going to post now and change this later
when i come up with 6 bloggers i know
well enough to pass this on to!

No comments: