Monday, October 13, 2008

tagged

sarah of the beaded lily tagged me a few days ago on her wonderful
blog sketchbook.
i am supposed to tell 7 random facts about myself
and then answer 7 other questions and tag 7 other bloggers.

i guess i will start with 7 random facts--- they are not very exciting, i'm afraid...

1- after 15 years of living alone, i feel lost when joseph is away on business

2- i have hated every job i have ever had and i will hate every job i ever have

3- my best friend and i have known each other for almost 30 years.

4- i hate brushing my teeth ( but i do it twice a day)

5- i have a tattoo of a vampire on my right ankle

6- my secret ambition is to be a profiler

7- i watch way too much television

seven questions answered....

Two names you go by:
1. amber
2. my nickname in high school was amberjack. No one calls me that anymore.

Two things you’re wearing now:
1. work out pants
2. a tee shirt that says “new orleans is for lovin’”
-
Two things you would want [or have] in a relationship:
1. Love
2. Loyalty

Two favorite things to do?
1. read
2. eat

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. for joseph and I to be safe this week we are apart
2. for my kitten to stop biting my head

Two things you did yesterday:
1. watched football
2. played with the kitten

Two things I ate yesterday:
1. French fries
2. bean burrito

Two people you last talked to:
1. joseph
2. my dad

Two things you’re doing tomorrow:
1. going to work, unfortunately
2. Drinking a lot of coffee
-
Two favorite beverages:
1. good wine
2. good coffee

Two people no longer alive that you’d like to talk to:
1. my mother
2. my maternal grandfather
-

i am not very good about tagging others, however.
so, i am going to let that one go for now and maybe come back to it later.
when i have had more coffee.

7 comments:

SarahKelley said...

for my kitten to stop biting my head?!
Loved it!:D

Melody Marie Murray said...

Awww, I need a kitten. :-)

Sandra Evertson said...

Funny! And Patches is a cutie!
Sandra

mycraftyways said...

That was a fun read,
and like the ladies above,
the head-biting kitten got me laughing in front of the screen !

Love One World Zero said...

I've always wanted to be a profiler... wouldn't that be so fun!

Amber Leilani said...

i got really close to going to graduate school to study criminal justice. but being an artist won out!

Kim said...

coffee is always a good thing :)