Friday, July 11, 2008

price changes










after much consideration and a chat with lisa at high gloss today, i have decided to raise the prices of my woven pendants. i really was never happy with the price, but i was trying to keep them in line with some of the other items on etsy ( and since my bracelets are pretty pricey, trying to see if a lower price point might move), but i really never felt comfortable with the price point.
lisa called today to tell me that they LOVED the new pieces and really thought they were priced too low. since high gloss ACTUALLY SELLS my pieces - well, nuff said. so, upon their suggestion, and to keep all of my work consistent, no matter where you buy it, i have changed the prices in my etsy store to reflect the price that high gloss will be selling them for.

No comments: