Tuesday, April 8, 2008

amber leilani online!




well, it was a long time coming, but amber leilani designs is ONLINE!
thanks to my friend claudia
my website has been updated and actually has my latest designs and current
info on it!

also, after many hours and a massive problem with cropping ( hey, i make jewelry, not graphics) i have uploaded and opened my first ETSY store.

the website has links to both this blog and to the ETSY store and i am going to list them on the side here as well.

i am so excited and proud that all of this has happened in such a short amount of time.

i am also scared out of my wits, because i have never given the jewelry this much attention and work. i always just fiddled with it before. before i got tired of punching a time clock, that is.

and although i know it will be a lot of work and nothing will happen overnight, at least i have taken those first few baby steps on the long road of trying to build a career out of something i love.

wish me luck and stop by to look, shop, or just chat.

amber

1 comment:

KimPM said...

Way to go, Amber! Your web site looks great. So glad to see your beautiful work online. Congratulations!
Kim Manning