Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Welcome 2008



I have been thinking alot, especially over the holidays, that I need to be a better, more creative person. I have always believed that our goal on this planet should be to try to be better each and every day. Lately I have been a bah-humbug grouchypants to everyone including My Better Half. So, as I ring in 2008 I have made a little list of things I would like to do this year. And now I share....

Be more creative in all aspects of my life
Buy handmade merchandise more and often
Worry less. Much, much less
Write real letters even if no one writes back
Practice my calligraphy and lettering techniques
Take more pictures
Exercise more/often
Be nicer/less grumpy/more positive
Appreciate what I have EVERYDAY
Experiment more, artistically
Start a scrapbook - not a cheezy one, either
Draw more in my journal
Put up work on Etsy and apply to Trunk.org
Take a printmaking class
Appreciate what I have EVERYDAY
Keep my bangs trimmed
Eat more sushi
Find representation in 10 more galleries/boutiques
Try new things more often
Stop being afraid
Drink more good wine
Eat less salt
Appreciate what I have EVERYDAY

No comments: