Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Still Thinking

Well, I have mulled it over and I have not come to a conclusion regarding my jewelry. I am leaning toward just creating for a while. See where that takes me. I get so depressed sometimes. I should be working, but I don't. I just sit on my arse and watch my big a** tv. How is that creative? Have no idea. But, I have to make a decision soon. I have been really looking inward a lot lately and frankly, it's boring. I am boring. I didn't used to be boring. When did that happen? The day my thighs fell over my knees? I dunno. Anyway.... Have taken to looking for inspiration in other artists. It helps keep the creativity flowing. A blog I read pretty regularly had something to say recently about not comparing your work to others, but getting out there and creating. She's right. Sometimes you just gotta get out there and make something.
Ciao!

No comments: