Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thank God for Sushi!!

Well, it's been a heckuva week,friends.

I put my man on a plane for Germany last Friday, only to have him come home due to his flight being cancelled and had to turn around and put him back on another flight on Saturday. I don't like it when he travels and it was muchas stressful.

Then, Saturday night was Art for Art's Sake in grand old New Orleans. The Shop had a big show opening and it was a long long long day. On the upside - I actually sold a necklace I made for myself to wear that evening right off my neck!! I LOVE IT when that happens. That's when you know you've done good.

Today I mailed off the six bracelets for High Gloss (be free and find new homes, my lovelies). They turned out a big longer in length than we had discussed, but I think ( hope ) they will be fine.

I will post some pics of these beauties over the next few days. Honestly, I was in a total hurry to take pictures and I don't think they turned out that great. But, it won't stop me, I am sure.

Tonight I am having sushi with my friend, Laura and am going to watch either a movie or read some of the book I bought on Sunday. Truly, I just want to relax until I have to get back on the jewelry train this weekend. Crunchy roll, here I come!

No comments: